A Week Without Blogging

Last week is my lowest confidence as a blogger. Why? because of frustrations! Haaaaay..this is why i prompted to exclude myself from posting for a week. :puppyeyes:

What are the reasons why i did not blog for a week? Because of the following: (Please bear as i enumerate them)

Alexa Ranking

After comparing Kabayan Junction (KJ) to other fellow Pinoy bloggers i find my blog far from others rank. As I scan other blogs and i fournd out that after almost 5 month of blogging my ranking is very far from other bloggers. While blogs younger than mine (blogs that are less than 5 months old) have higher Alexa ranking. Others are ranking 200k to 300k (200-300 thousands) at alexa; Kabayan Junction is ranked at 1.426 million thats is 25% less of popular blogs rank.

Adsense Earning Results

Also as i blog hop i read some success stories of blogger's earning from Adsense and other affiliate marketing site (yes you can earn while blogging) but until now my earning is just 1% of the minimum pay out from adsense plus my affiliate sponsor have not moved for 3 months now. Whuaaaa! (what did i do wrong)

Readership and Comments

I'm open to criticism but my post have a low comment turn-out. While i tried to promote Kabayan Junction to readers, still i don't have enough leverage to persuade more subscribers/readers.

Haaaaaayyy buhay!
:astig:But that week is all over (fingers cross), thanks to many fellow Pinoy bloggers specially blogger here in the middle east that i'm learning to improve Kabayan Junction. I know that every road has it's obstacles that makes the journey more exciting, after surviving this all frustration will go away. Wish me luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Related Posts with Thumbnails