I'm Tagged - 8 Things About Me

How well do you know the blogger that own the blog your reading? Most bloggers want anonymity specially bloggers like me who is not used to spot lights. But as a blogger i have accepted this drawback of blogging as I'm tagged by Lestat of OFW Layf and Kuya Jaywalker of Pedestrian Observer to continue the chain of sharing the 8 random things about me.

But first the rule of "Chain of Sharing the 8 Random Things About Me"

The rule of this tag are:
  • In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Now the list of 8 random things about me.
  1. An eldest of my parent's 5 siblings and a father of 3 boys (a responsibility blessed since childhood and specially now)
  2. Earned a bachelors degree at PUP (as a scholar ng bayan)
  3. My first job is as a service crew, working student at night mostly doing overnight OT to increase earning, this why my professor would allow me to sleep on class as long as i pass all quizzes and exams (TG the results is always good)
  4. Became an OFW due to lack of good opportunity back home but would still prefer to live and have a business in the Philippines over other country, yes even in USA, Canada, Australia or Europe, come on dare me :bringiton: :-)
  5. I'm a kid at 30, i do funny kid stuffs / games most of the time thats why my sons enjoy my company (you can ask them if you want :-)
  6. I treasured the company of another woman who is not my wife...She is my Mother (for those thinking differently) 'cuz amidst wrong things i've done and decision i made...her support and love is with me without anything in return (salamat Nay)
  7. I learned blogging because i wanted to earn extra but not it has turned into an addiction (positively, thanks to Pinoy bloggers all over the world)
  8. My real last name is Aquino but not related to Ninoy, i just change the spelling to Akino cuz i wanted to be unique (who doesn't) even online
That's me! Hope this simple list of 8 random things about me is enough to let you know Akino blogger.

Time to return the favor, below are the 8 bloggers i tagged to continue the chain of sharing little personal info.
  1. Meyang of belocura
  2. Katherine of hundredpercentkatherine
  3. Coy of cokskiblue
  4. Rick Manzano of projectmanila
  5. Makoy of makoyskie
  6. Rexted of techathand
  7. Manilenya of manilenya
  8. Andianka of waitwhosaidthat
Just wish they make their list and share this friendship chain to bloggers and readers.

Know more and be updated regularly Subscribe in a reader

Blog Widget by LinkWithin