Too Sexy Sexy Bad

Here is a real funny news of why to much is bad even if your too sexy. To sales ladies wearing snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline, please don't sit on drivers view of his back mirror. Why? Here is why from Reuter:

"A German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy"

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. "He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.

"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the spokesman said. "A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

Blog Widget by LinkWithin